Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Success Today

We didn't do anything spectacular for kidschool today, but afterwards I had an interaction with Logan that reaffirmed it's going well.

"Mom, can we do more school?"
"Not right now, honey."
"Why?"
"Because we need to eat lunch, and have quiet time."
"But I want to have school!  It wasn't LONG!"
"It was actually longer today than normal."
"But I want it to be longer!"

He then proceeded to cry about it.  I really couldn't do more right then...Alex is a very fussy little man when he's hungry, and afterwards everyone took naps (including Logan).  That kid loves to learn, though.  I think he's going to be in heaven when he learns to read (as long as I don't turn reading into a chore with the way I teach it to him) because he won't have to wait on me when he wants to find out about something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment