Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Need For A Record

While in college, I became quite regular with keeping a personal journal.  It was a way to purge my thoughts, meditate, figure things out, and create a record for future reference.  At times my journal was like a dear friend.  I've continued writing in a personal journal, and I've filled many pages.  Two and a half years ago I started another type of journal, but this one was more of a public family journal.  I've thoroughly enjoyed blogging about the little happenings in our family and have found that my blog is an excellent way for me to record the lighter part of our lives.  Now I feel the desire to start another type of record, again in blog form.  For years I've felt inspired that I should teach my children if I was able.  Now that we've begun that path, I want to keep a record of their successes, failures, my thoughts, and my own new discoveries.  That's what this blog is about.   

No comments:

Post a Comment