Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer Writing

Logan was feeling inspired to write the other night.  We'd been playing the story game (where you take turns creating a silly story) and he was disappointed when I told him I was done playing.  So he pulled out some paper and started writing his own story.  He says he's making a book.  These are what he did the first night.  He has since added another page and I'm loving it.
 
"I can reed.  The Alien That Liv'd On Venes.  By Logan"  This is his title page and also the only page with an "illustration" as he so informed me using that exact word.

"Once there wos one alien thate live'd on venes.  Even tho venes is fol of volkainos.  Thise alien wos lovo (AKA lava).  His home wos a volkaino."

I love that he did this without any help, and I especially love his use of apostrophes on the word lived.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment