Sunday, October 7, 2012

Autumn

I LOVE the beauty of autumn, especially here.  The trees are gorgeous and I love to drive around enjoying them.  We had a showing last week, so the kids and I did just that while we had to be out of the house.  Plus we made it a field trip to the arboretum to collect leaves.
 
I attempted some pictures on this cloudy day, but they certainly don't do justice to the vibrant colors everywhere.

The kids and the dog enjoyed running around collecting colorful leaves (even if it was fairly cold outside).







The sun started to come out as we were heading home, so I attempted a few more pictures.

I LOVE that this kind of drive is so close to home!


2 comments:

  1. I love the autumn photos but the last one of the kids was my favorite. Hopefully you'll have luck with the showings in the future, if this one didn't pan out.

    ReplyDelete