Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Call Me Super Mom

Today has been one of those unusual-super-fantastic-motivated-energetic kind of days.  I've been lacking in those a lot lately (for legitimate reason).  Today I:

-Read with and to the kids
-Had school with the kids
-Vacuumed
-Mopped
-Scrubbed
-Polished
-Washed Laundry
-Bathed the dog

And it's only 3:27!  I even know what we're having for dinner.  You should have seen the horror our house was last night.  Actually, I wouldn't want anyone to see that.  Jim didn't even argue when I said it was the dirtiest our home has EVER been.  Bad.  Bad.  Bad.  Now it looks good, good, good, and I gave the kids my undivided attention despite the housework!  So I feel like Super Mom today.  (It's too bad we probably won't see her again for several months.)  Now to decide if I'll use my (much earned) downtime to catch up blogs or start a new book.  Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment