Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Best Part About Homeschooling

I was thinking about this yesterday, and since today is Thanksgiving, I thought it very fitting to post.

I am so grateful to be able to homeschool my children and be home with them all the time.  The 'home' part in homeschooling is the best part for me.  I love being with these funny little people.  I love the cuddle time we get.  (Watch out if we don't get enough one morning!  The kids will let me know they feel cheated.)  I love helping them learn, and watching them develop.  Because we are home together for the best parts of each week, they get to spend most of their time learning how to nurture family relationships, and how to contribute to a home.  These kids are best friends and they are eagerly involved in all our family affairs.  They still follow me around!  They want to help, they want to learn, and they want to be an eternal family.  There is nothing better.  I love my job and am filled with gratitude that it is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment