Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Early Fall Activities

I was all ready to write about the beginning of our school year in September, but my computer crashed and then we had a big family emergency.  It's catch up time!  Here are some of the activities I caught on camera.

We had a combined devotional/ handwriting/ art activity one day.

Afterwards, we posted these all over the house.  Our family was needing the reminder. 

Another day, one of the kids chose cooking when it was their turn to select a learning activity.  I had a crazy moment and got creative.  (Not how I normally operate in the kitchen!)






Another day, Annie and Logan decided to learn some piano while I worked with Alex.

This is the coolest book!  'Mathemagic' from the Childcraft series is awesome.  I was so excited to finally get a copy, and the kids immediately devoured it.  It has tons of great math activities for us to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment