Thursday, December 22, 2011

Core Curriculum

I have to keep reminding myself that our core curriculum is: right and wrong, good and bad, true and false, play and work, and that the rest isn't the most important to focus on.  Well, with Christmas approaching we've done really well in the play and family work categories.  :)

Here is round 1 of cookie making.  They helped me with four types of cookies.  It's a shame I didn't get any pictures of our gingerbread cookies today.  Those were very involved and very fun.  (Though a lot of work for me!)

This was also my week to host playschool.  My kids had been eager to decorate graham crackers houses ever since we pulled out the Christmas decorations, and we just hadn't found time to do them.  So that was our playschool activity this week.  Fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment